Sunday, August 21, 2005

I forget which of the months is the cruelest, but August certainly deserves to be it.

Ungodly heat, extended vacations, if I never see, or wear Nantucket Red ever again to the end of my days, I'll depart this veil of tears a degree happier.

Boredom

Hockey is back, which is a great thing as is Eklunds Hockey Rumors.

Nothing in the news has piqued my interest, I shan't debase myself to comment on the pathetic nonsense occurring outside the Presidents Ranch other than my preceding assessment.

Boredom, until Deus Ex Machina in the form of The Blogfather Hugh Hewitt, and his adopt a box of documents program, I have received Box 31, not the box 31 currently being reviewed by Captain Ed at Captains Quarters.

Thanks to Generalissimo Duane for being so quick to respond.

My box has Hillary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home